- Help Center | Kambeo
- Cause Pages
Stripe Help Centre
Announcements, Platform Status Updates & Outages
How do I manually add a user to my Cause or Event?
Kambeo group pages can have an unlimited number of administrators. Here are the steps to add one.
- Go to your Cause or Event Management Page
- Click on Contacts on the left hand tab
- Click + Invite Contacts on the main window
- Enter users email and select either Admin** or Member from the drop down.
- Click send (An email will be sent to the user to accept the invite)
**Making them an Admin gives them the ability to create, edit, manage etc. on behalf of your group page.