Rebrand & Product Release 3.2.0
You may have noticed, things are looking a little more purple.
We are excited to announce that Gigit Marketplace is now Kambeo.
We're telling a new story about making change. One where the community is equipped to create fantastic giving experiences because they themselves are enjoying a fantastic giving experience. We're introducing a new brand, introducing a new way for you to manage your donors, all from Kambeo.
Now, we know that even good changes can come as a shock. Maybe you're a little confused by things being an entirely different color and everything looking so new.
In this article, we will explain the Kambeo rebrand and highlight some of the UI updates you will see inside the refreshed version of the Kambeo platform, including:
Introducing the New Kambeo Brand
Kambeo has evolved from a start-up into a look that reflects how we've grown and evolved as an organization. We serve some of the world’s biggest and best brands. It’s time our brand identity represents our passion to deliver a best-in-class experience.
Our new branding went live on September 10, 2021. The rebrand includes the following
- New name
- New story & messaging
- New logo
- New colour palette
Livestream Events and Fundraising
- Easily add Twitch streams to your events in only a couple of clicks
- For peer-to-peer events, fundraisers can now connect their Twitch accounts and go-live from their fundraising pages
Peer-To-Peer Fundraising Integrations
- Participants can easily add their Twitch stream to a fundraising page
- Stava integration for activity tracking
- Expanded Contact Details
- Document interactions such as Calls, Texts, Emails and more
- Notes - so that anyone in the organization can enter a quick note regarding the contact
- Life Moments – track influential life moments like a new baby, graduation, etc.
- Custom Fields
- Add custom fields to track just about any kind of information you would want to track about a contact
- Donor Management
- Track Goals, Forecast and Progress for each donor
- New Donor Management Dashboard includes
- New Donors
- Lapsing Donors (1, 2, & 3 years)
- Recovered Donors
- Renewed Donors
- French language support
- An easier way to find all of your important items. Any Groups, events, fundraising pages or gigs that you create are in one place
Event Page Redesign
- New event page designs that support a wider view for components
Group, Event, and Gig Statuses
- Allow admins more flexibility with Draft statuses that allow you to make your Group, Event or Gig perfect before publishing